Jump to navigation Jump to search
Material in SCRC
- Photograph of the plaque at the William Yates Room, P1977.233, University Archives Photograph Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, College of William and Mary.
- Jack Eric Morpurgo Papers, Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, College of William and Mary.
|Preceded by||College of William and Mary President||Succeeded by|
1 November 1755 - 29 November 1760
Fall 1760 - December 1764
Late 1764/Early 1765 - 21 June 1771
|A note about the information in this wiki|
|Unfortunately, many of the early original records of the College of William and Mary were destroyed by fire, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. The information available here is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in the SCRC's collections and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the SCRC's access tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|