Tucker Hall

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Revision as of 19:32, 8 May 2007 by 128.239.105.129 (talk) (New page: == Overview == Front portion built as College Library in 1908, additions built in 1923 and 1929. Served as library until 1966. Served as Law School building 1967-80. Renamed St. George T...)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Overview

Front portion built as College Library in 1908, additions built in 1923 and 1929. Served as library until 1966. Served as Law School building 1967-80. Renamed St. George Tucker Hall 1980, and now houses the English Department.


Detailed History