Thieme's House, located on Richmond Road across from Blow Memorial Hall is the home of the William and Mary Human Resources Department.
At one time the house was a Dining Room and Inn run by Mr. & Mrs A.K. Thieme. They advertised in the Flat Hat about 1947-1950.
- University Archives Buildings File (2007). Adair Gymnasium. Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia