Thiemes House

From Special Collections Wiki
Revision as of 12:13, 18 August 2008 by Marilynorma (talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

"""Thieme's House"""

Thieme's House, located on Richmond Road across from Blow Memorial Hall is the home of the William and Mary Human Resources Department. [image:Thieme House.jpg|left|thumb|Thieme's House, 2008]

At one time the house was a Dining Room and Inn run by Mr. & Mrs A.K. Thieme. They advertised in the Flat Hat about 1947-1950.