Difference between revisions of "Thiemes House"

From Special Collections Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
"""Thieme's House"""
+
==Thieme's House==
  
 
Thieme's House, located on Richmond Road across from Blow Memorial Hall is the home of the William and Mary Human Resources Department.
 
Thieme's House, located on Richmond Road across from Blow Memorial Hall is the home of the William and Mary Human Resources Department.
[image:Thieme House.jpg|left|thumb|Thieme's House, 2008]
+
[[image:Thiemes_House.jpg|left|thumb|Thieme's House, 2008]]
  
 
At one time the house was a Dining Room and Inn run by Mr. & Mrs A.K. Thieme.  They advertised in the Flat Hat about 1947-1950.
 
At one time the house was a Dining Room and Inn run by Mr. & Mrs A.K. Thieme.  They advertised in the Flat Hat about 1947-1950.
 +
 +
 +
 +
==References==
 +
*University Archives Buildings File (2007).  ''Adair Gymnasium''.  Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
----
 +
[[Category:College of William and Mary Buildings]]

Revision as of 12:15, 18 August 2008

Thieme's House

Thieme's House, located on Richmond Road across from Blow Memorial Hall is the home of the William and Mary Human Resources Department.

Thieme's House, 2008

At one time the house was a Dining Room and Inn run by Mr. & Mrs A.K. Thieme. They advertised in the Flat Hat about 1947-1950.


References

  • University Archives Buildings File (2007). Adair Gymnasium. Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia