Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918
From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Revision as of 14:13, 29 April 2009 by Smbookman
The 1918 flu pandemic (commonly referred to as the Spanish flu)
Material in the SCRC
Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the SCRC's access tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.
- Thomas Nelson Page Papers
- Austin-Twyman Papers under Series I, Subseries II, folders 101 and 115.
- The Virginia Gazette, available in the SCRC and in Swem Library Microforms
- Office of the President, Lyon G. Tyler Records, Review the finding aid for Acc. 1984.019.
- To review for possible references to the outbreak:
- Note that the student newspaper The Flat Hat was not published in Fall 1918 semester.
- Also search the Swem Library Catalog here here (to begin); and databases
- Mary Comes to the College with William blog posts referencing the Spanish Flu Pandemic. Accessed 29 April 2009.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in the SCRC's collections and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the SCRC's access tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|