Difference between revisions of "Monroe Scholars"
(Created page with " ==Materials in the Special Collections Research Center== *[http://guides.swem.wm.edu/wm Guide for conducting research related to the College of William & Mary] [[The Flat H...")
m (Text replacement - "[[Category:College of William and Mary" to "[[Category:William & Mary")
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
[[Category:College Stub]][[Category:William Mary Awards and Honors]]
Latest revision as of 16:07, 9 September 2019
Materials in the Special Collections Research Center
The Flat Hat, William & Mary News, and Alumni Gazette:
- College Inaugurates Monroe Scholars Program AG, Summer 1988, pg. 4.
- Monroes rewarded for research FH, 4/12/1991, pg. 7, 10.
- Fleet foundation commits $1 million for scholarships WMN, 5/24/1991, pg. 1.
- Bathrooms to barrooms FH, 9/3/1993, pg. 7.
- Scholars design independent projects AG, Oct. 1993, pg. 4, 5 (picture).
- In the Trenches in Kenya WMN, 10/16/1996, pg. 3 (picture).
- Presentation of Summer projects FH, 9/4/1998, pg. 18.
- Monroe Scholars get grant FH, 9/8/2000, pg. 1, 4.
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|