Difference between revisions of "Marshall-Wythe Hall"
m (Text replacement - "[[Category:College of William and Mary" to "[[Category:William & Mary")
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
[[Category:William Mary Buildings]][[Category:College Stub]][[Category:Ref]][[Category:William Mary Buildings Past]]
Revision as of 15:07, 9 September 2019
There have been multiple Marshall-Wythe Halls at the College of William and Mary.
James Blair Hall opened in 1935 as Marshall Wythe Hall and was intended to house the Marshall-Wythe School of Government and Citizenship. In 1968, the first Marshall-Wythe Hall was renamed James Blair Hall when the former library was renamed Marshall-Wythe Hall and became the home of the Law School in what is today known as Tucker Hall.
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|