The Lodges were build in 1947-48 and were rented to Fraternities. Located behind Zable Stadium on Gooch Drive, these cottage style residences are the most popular among upperclassmen and usually are the first to go during the Annual Housing Lottery.
Each Lodge houses seven people (2 doubles and 1 triple) and are male or female by lodge. There are two bathrooms per lodge, one of which is private. Residents enjoy central location with respect to both Old and New Campus academic buildings. Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity occupies Lodge 16.
Residents of the Lodges enjoy a spacious living/dining area as well as a front porch and back patio and are only a few steps from The University Center.