Laundry and Warehouse
The Laundry and Warehouse are located behind the Dining Hall. The first floor housed the warehouse and storeroom and the second floor operated the college laundry. It was constructued between 1929 and 1930 and completed in 1930 at an approximate cost of $25,000.
An addition was built on the north end of the facility in 1966. The laundry service was discontinued at the end of the academic year in 1974.
- University Archives Buildings File (2007). Laundry and Warehouse. Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia