Difference between revisions of "Laundry and Warehouse"
m (Text replacement - "[[Category:College of William and Mary" to "[[Category:William & Mary")
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
[[Category:William Mary Buildings]]
Latest revision as of 15:59, 9 September 2019
The Laundry and Warehouse were located behind the Dining Hall. The first floor housed the warehouse and storeroom and the second floor operated the college laundry. It was constructed between 1929-1930 and completed in 1930 at an approximate cost of $25,000.
An addition was built on the north end of the facility in 1966. The laundry service was discontinued at the end of the academic year in 1974.
- University Archives Buildings File (2007), Laundry and Warehouse, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.