Difference between revisions of "Latinos at William & Mary"
m (Text replacement - "[[Category:College of William and Mary" to "[[Category:William & Mary")
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
[[Category:Students]][[Category:William Mary Faculty and Staff]][[Category:Biographical Sketch]][[Category:College Stub]][[Category:Ref]]
Revision as of 16:01, 9 September 2019
This wiki page related to Latinos at the College of William and Mary is in-progress and could use your help in conducting research.
Early U.S. Born Latino Students
Early Foreign Born Latino Students
- Hispanic Cultural Organization, 1999-ongoing
- La Organizacion de Hispanos Unidos (OHU)
- Latin-American Club
- Latin American Student Union
- Latin American Study Group
Early Faculty and Staff
Material in the Special Collections Research Center
- Student Organizations Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, College of William and Mary.
- University Archives Subject File Collection (see especially the folders "Students--Foreign" and "Students--Minorities"), Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, College of William and Mary.
- University Archives Poster Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, College of William and Mary.
- Colonial Echo
- The Flat Hat
- The Catalogue of Alumni and Alumnae, 1932.
- Guide for doing research related to the College of William & Mary
- SCRC Collections Database: search by names, organization, subject, event, etc.
- Search the W&M Digital Archive for additional material.
In the News
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|