Difference between revisions of "John Woodside Ritchie"

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(created)
 
m
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
==Material in the Special Collections Research Center==
 
==Material in the Special Collections Research Center==
*University Archives Faculty-Alumni File Collection
+
*[http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/index.php?p=collections/controlcard&id=6617 University Archives Faculty-Alumni File Collection]
*University Archives Photograph Collection
+
*[http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/index.php?p=collections/controlcard&id=6513 University Archives Photograph Collection]
*Office of the President, Lyon G. Tyler Records
+
*[http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/index.php?p=collections/controlcard&id=6650 Office of the President, Lyon G. Tyler Records}
 
*[[Colonial Echo]] yearbook
 
*[[Colonial Echo]] yearbook
*College [[Catalogs]]
+
*[[College Catalogs]]
 
*[http://guides.swem.wm.edu/wm Guide for doing research related to the College of William & Mary]
 
*[http://guides.swem.wm.edu/wm Guide for doing research related to the College of William & Mary]
 
*[http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/ SCRC Collections Database]: search by names, organization, subject, event, etc.
 
*[http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/ SCRC Collections Database]: search by names, organization, subject, event, etc.

Revision as of 22:08, 2 July 2011

John Woodside Ritchie was Professor of Biology at the College of William and Mary from 1905-1917. He was on a leave of absence in 1915-1917. He ran the campus Greenhouse.

Material in the Special Collections Research Center


Need help?

To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.

Questions? Contact the Special Collections Research Center at spcoll@wm.edu or 757-221-3090, or visit the Special Collections Research Center in the Earl Gregg Swem Library at William & Mary.

A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki
The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.