Hoke House

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Revision as of 11:11, 19 August 2008 by Emotoo (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Hoke House

Hoke House

Location: 218 Jamestown Road, two-story frame, built between June 1920 and March 1924

1975--purchased by Endowment Association from Agnes P. Hoke, widow of G. Bland Hoke, used for student residence, March 1975

1977--Hoke House and Cottage to be used for Russian Studies House in fall (1977-1985) (FH, 1/28/1977, p.11)

1987--used by Budget Office and Office of Institutional Research (WMN, 8/26/1987, p.1)


  • University Archives Buildings File (2007), Hoke House, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.