Location: 218 Jamestown Road, two-story frame, built between June 1920 and March 1924
1975--purchased by Endowment Association from Agnes P. Hoke, widow of G. Bland Hoke, used for student residence, March 1975
1977--Hoke House and Cottage to be used for Russian Studies House in fall (1977-1985) (FH, 1/28/1977, p.11)
1987--used by Budget Office and Office of Institutional Research (WMN, 8/26/1987, p.1)
- University Archives Buildings File (2007), Hoke House, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.