Difference between revisions of "Hoke House"

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(New page: ''Hoke House'' Location: 218 Jamestown Road, two-story frame, built between June 1920 and March 1924 1975--purchased by Endowment Association from Agnes P. Hoke, widow of G. Bland Hoke,...)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
''Hoke House''
+
==Hoke House==
 +
[[image:Hoke House.jpg|left|thumb|Hoke House]]
  
 
Location:  218 Jamestown Road, two-story frame, built between June 1920 and March 1924
 
Location:  218 Jamestown Road, two-story frame, built between June 1920 and March 1924

Revision as of 11:11, 19 August 2008

Hoke House

Hoke House

Location: 218 Jamestown Road, two-story frame, built between June 1920 and March 1924

1975--purchased by Endowment Association from Agnes P. Hoke, widow of G. Bland Hoke, used for student residence, March 1975

1977--Hoke House and Cottage to be used for Russian Studies House in fall (1977-1985) (FH, 1/28/1977, p.11)

1987--used by Budget Office and Office of Institutional Research (WMN, 8/26/1987, p.1)


References

  • University Archives Buildings File (2007), Hoke House, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.