Difference between revisions of "Hamilton House"
m (Text replacement - "[[Category: College of William and Mary" to "[[Category:William & Mary")
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
[[Category:William Mary Buildings]]
Revision as of 16:35, 9 September 2019
Hamilton House at the College of William and Mary is also known as Quadrangle Lot/ J. T. Baldwin Memorial Garden. It is located at the north side of Richmond Road, east of Kappa Kappa Gamma, on the corner of North Boundary and Richmond Road. In 1931, it was purchased from Colonial Williamsburg (Williamsburg, Holding Corp.) and used for faculty housing.
- University Archives Buildings File (2007), Hamilton House, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.
Material in the Special Collections Research Center
- 1903 Colonial Echo, p.112 (photograph).
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|