Difference between revisions of "Hamilton House"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 12:17, 2 February 2010
Also known as Quadrangle Lot/ J. T. Baldwin Memorial Garden
Location: North side of Richmond Road, east of Kappa Kappa Gamma, Corner of North Boundary and Richmond Road
1931--purchased from Colonial Williamsburg (Williamsburg, Holding Corp.), rented out (BOV, Feb. 1931, P. 274) (Deed recorded 1935-Dead Book 16, p. 155)
1934--Board agrees to sell Hamilton Property to Williamsburg Restoration, Inc. (BOV, May 1934, p.5) for original price of $25,000. Williamsburg Restoration withdraws offer (BOV, June 1934, p.62)
1935--purchased from WIlliamsburg Restoration, Inc., 3/14/1935 (WMSBG, Deed Book 16-155)
1903-Colonial Echo, p.112
- University Archives Buildings File (2007), Hamilton House, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.