Location: North of Wren Building, west of President's House garage. 15' x 24', glass roof
1908--from appropriation for improvement "for Greenhouse for Prof. Ritchie 750.00 (BofV, June 1908m p. 171)
1909--Mentioned in Tyler's report to BofV February, built since June 1908 (BofV, February 1909, p. 181).
1930--shown on campus map of April 15, 1930 by South-Eastern Underwriters Assoc. in College Papers, folder 225.
PHOTOGRAPHS Pl985.61 ca.l915
- University Archives Buildings File (2007), Greenhouse, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.