Revision history of "File:Old Gym ca 1916.jpg"

Jump to: navigation, search

Diff selection: Mark the radio boxes of the revisions to compare and hit enter or the button at the bottom.
Legend: (cur) = difference with latest revision, (prev) = difference with preceding revision, m = minor edit.

  • (cur | prev) 16:06, 9 September 2019Sjbelmont (talk | contribs)m . . (1,494 bytes) (-65). . (Text replacement - "College of William and Mary" to "William & Mary")
  • (cur | prev) 12:54, 22 August 2008Emotoo (talk | contribs). . (1,559 bytes) (+1,559). . (==== Summary ==== {|cellpadding="3" |style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Description:''' ||style="width:80%"|Old Gym ca. 1916 |- |style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Source:'''|| University Archives Photograph Collection<br/>)