Difference between revisions of "File:Brafferton Southface 1907.jpg"

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Summary)
(Summary)
Line 22: Line 22:
 
       <ul>  
 
       <ul>  
 
                        
 
                        
           <li>[http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/wiki/index.php/Category:College_of_William_and_Mary_Buildings/ College of William and Mary Buildings]</li>
+
           <li>[http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/wiki/index.php/Category:College_of_William_and_Mary_Buildings  College of William and Mary Buildings]</li>
 
<li>Robert Boyle</li>
 
<li>Robert Boyle</li>
 
       </ul>
 
       </ul>

Revision as of 10:54, 8 August 2008

Summary

Description: The Brafferton building photographed from the south face, circa 1907.
Source: Gift of Hugh J. Baker to the University Archives Photograph Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, College of William and Mary.
Author: Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, College of William and Mary.
Contact: Special Collections Research Center

College of William and Mary
Earl Gregg Swem Library
P.O. Box 8794
Williamsburg, VA 23187-3090
Tele: (757) 221-3090
E-mail: Special Collections

Date: circa 1907
Indexed terms:
Reproduction method: JPEG image created at 100 dpi of a black and white print, 2.5 x 3.5 in.
Preferred citation: P1979.1051, University Archives Photograph Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, College of William and Mary.
Other versions: Original image available at the Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library. Image also scanned in TIFF file format. File size: 37.9 MB.

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current10:18, 21 July 2008Thumbnail for version as of 10:18, 21 July 20081,226 × 819 (122 KB)Sgam80 (talk | contribs)== Summary == {|cellpadding="3" |style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Description:''' ||style="width:80%"|Barrett Hall (1927)under construction at the intersection of Jamestown Road and Landrum Drive on the campus of the College of William a
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

The following 3 files are duplicates of this file (more details):

The following page links to this file:

Metadata