File:Brafferton Building.jpg

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Revision as of 17:07, 9 September 2019 by Sjbelmont (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "College of William and Mary" to "William & Mary")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Original file(1,226 × 819 pixels, file size: 122 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)


Description: Add description here
Source: University Archive Photograph Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, William & Mary
Author: Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, William & Mary
Contact: Special Collections Research Center

William & Mary
Earl Gregg Swem Library
P.O. Box 8794
Williamsburg, VA 23187-3090
Tele: (757) 221-3090
E-mail: Special Collections

Date: Enter Date Here
Indexed terms:
Reproduction method: Add information about the file type, print, negative etc. here.
Preferred citation: Add the accession number here, Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, William & Mary
Other versions: Add information about other versions such as a TIFF file and size, or negatives available for print copy.

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

current10:43, 18 July 2008Thumbnail for version as of 10:43, 18 July 20081,226 × 819 (122 KB)Sgam80 (talk | contribs)== Summary == {|cellpadding="3" |style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Description:''' ||style="width:80%"|Barrett Hall (1927)under construction at the intersection of Jamestown Road and Landrum Drive on the campus of the College of William a
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

There are no pages that use this file.