Difference between revisions of "File:Barrett Hall.jpg"

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Text replacement - "College of William and Mary" to "William & Mary")
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
== Summary ==
 
== Summary ==
 
{|cellpadding="3"
 
{|cellpadding="3"
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Description:''' ||style="width:80%"|Barrett Hall (1927) under construction at the intersection of Jamestown Road and Landrum Drive on the campus of the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia.   
+
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Description:''' ||style="width:80%"|Barrett Hall (1927) under construction at the intersection of Jamestown Road and Landrum Drive on the campus of the William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia.   
 
|-
 
|-
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Source:'''||University Archives Photograph Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, College of William and Mary.
+
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Source:'''||University Archives Photograph Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, William & Mary.
 
|-
 
|-
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Author:''' ||Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, College of William and Mary.
+
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Author:''' ||Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, William & Mary.
 
|-
 
|-
 
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Contact:'''||Special Collections Research Center<br/>
 
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Contact:'''||Special Collections Research Center<br/>
College of William and Mary<br/>
+
William & Mary<br/>
 
Earl Gregg Swem Library<br/>
 
Earl Gregg Swem Library<br/>
 
P.O. Box 8794<br />
 
P.O. Box 8794<br />
Line 22: Line 22:
 
       <ul>  
 
       <ul>  
 
           <li>[http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/wiki/index.php/Kate_Waller_Barrett/ Kate Waller Barrett]</li>
 
           <li>[http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/wiki/index.php/Kate_Waller_Barrett/ Kate Waller Barrett]</li>
             <li>[http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/wiki/index.php/College_of_William_and_Mary/ College of William and Mary]</li>
+
             <li>[http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/wiki/index.php/College_of_William_and_Mary/ William & Mary]</li>
 
           <li>[http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/wiki/index.php/Category:College_of_William_and_Mary_Buildings/ Buildings]</li>
 
           <li>[http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/wiki/index.php/Category:College_of_William_and_Mary_Buildings/ Buildings]</li>
 
       </ul>
 
       </ul>
Line 29: Line 29:
 
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Reproduction method:''' ||JPEG image created at 100 dpi of a sepia print 8x10 in.  
 
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Reproduction method:''' ||JPEG image created at 100 dpi of a sepia print 8x10 in.  
 
|-
 
|-
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Preferred citation:''' ||P1978.398, University Archives Photograph Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, College of William and Mary
+
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Preferred citation:''' ||P1978.398, University Archives Photograph Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, William & Mary
 
|-
 
|-
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Other versions:''' ||Original image available at the Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, College of William and Mary. Image also scanned in TIFF file format. File size: 31.3MB.  
+
|style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Other versions:''' ||Original image available at the Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, William & Mary. Image also scanned in TIFF file format. File size: 31.3MB.  
 
|}
 
|}

Latest revision as of 16:06, 9 September 2019

Summary

Description: Barrett Hall (1927) under construction at the intersection of Jamestown Road and Landrum Drive on the campus of the William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia.
Source: University Archives Photograph Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, William & Mary.
Author: Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, William & Mary.
Contact: Special Collections Research Center

William & Mary
Earl Gregg Swem Library
P.O. Box 8794
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8794
Tele: (757) 221-3090
E-mail: Special Collections

Date: 1927
Indexed terms:
Reproduction method: JPEG image created at 100 dpi of a sepia print 8x10 in.
Preferred citation: P1978.398, University Archives Photograph Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, William & Mary
Other versions: Original image available at the Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, William & Mary. Image also scanned in TIFF file format. File size: 31.3MB.

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current13:09, 25 June 2008Thumbnail for version as of 13:09, 25 June 2008300 × 232 (28 KB)Sgam80 (talk | contribs)
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

The following page links to this file:

Metadata