From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Revision as of 17:03, 9 September 2019 by Sjbelmont (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "College of William and Mary" to "William & Mary")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Original file(4,031 × 3,223 pixels, file size: 1,008 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)


Description: Taliaferro Building

Colonial Echo, 1901
Special Collection Research Center
Swem Library
William & Mary

Author: William & Mary

Special Collections Research Center
William & Mary
Earl Gregg Swem Library
P.O. Box 8794
Williamsburg, VA 23187-3090
Tele: (757) 221-3090
E-mail: Special Collections

Date: circa 1901
Indexed terms:
Reproduction method: Scan.
Preferred citation: Taliaferro Building, William & Mary
Other versions:

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

current10:19, 21 August 2012Thumbnail for version as of 10:19, 21 August 20124,031 × 3,223 (1,008 KB)Bsbrom (talk | contribs)==== Summary ==== {|cellpadding="3" |style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Description:''' ||style="width:80%"|Taliaferro Building |- |style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Source:'''|| Colonial Echo, 1901<br/> Special Collection
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

The following page uses this file: