Difference between revisions of "Drapers' Company"
m (Text replacement - "[[Category:College of William and Mary" to "[[Category:William & Mary")
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
[[Category:College Stub]][[Category:Ref]][[Category:William Mary Awards and Honors]]
Latest revision as of 15:51, 9 September 2019
Material in the Special Collections Research Center
- Guide for conducting research related to the College of William & Mary
- The Flat Hat, William & Mary News, and Alumni Gazette:
- Draper Tree FH, 4/12/1960, 6 (picture).
- Draper representative presents portrait of Queen Ann FH, 10/13/1961, 18 (pictures).
- Participate in College’s 275th anniversary celebration, AG, 35.2:4-7. AG, 35.3: 4-9.
- W. Melville Jones given “Freedom of the Company”, AG, 37.4: 1-2.
- Foreign study opportunity, AG, 44.4: cover, 12 a-d, 13 a-d.
- Lord Mayor dines in Great hall, WMN, 9/1/81, 2 (picture).
- Visitors from London attend Charter Day Celebrations WMN, 3/15/1989, 2 (picture).
- 18th-Century lottery ad given to Virginia Lottery Board WMN, 2/21/1990, 1, 2 (picture).
- Student exchange program receives permanent endowment from Drapers' Company WMN, 1/15/1992, 1, 6.
- Queen to hear choir in London WMN, 1/20/1993, 1.
- Queen Elizabeth II honors College during Drapers’ Company visit WMN, 6/16/1993, 1, 5 (pictures).
- Audience with the Queen AG, Summer 1993, 54-56 (pictures).
- Sir Geoffrey Dalton brings greetings from Drapers' WMN, 2/12/1997, 1, 4 (picture).
- Student arrives on Draper scholarship FH, 9/23/1958, pg. 10.
- Draper scholarship applicants must file forms FH, 9/23/1958, pg. 12.
- Richard Prosl wins Draper scholarship FH, 12/16/1958, pg. 5 (picture).
- Marty Beaty awarded Draper scholarship FH, 2/10/1961, pg. 3 (picture).
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|