Delta Gamma House

From Special Collections Wiki
Revision as of 14:40, 17 October 2007 by Emotoo (talk | contribs) (New page: ''Delta Gamma House'' Also known as Graham House #2 and George H Graham House Location: 131 Richmond Road 1927--purchased by Williamsburg Holding from W.A.R. Goodwin, $13,000.00 (1982....)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Delta Gamma House

Also known as Graham House #2 and George H Graham House Location: 131 Richmond Road

1927--purchased by Williamsburg Holding from W.A.R. Goodwin, $13,000.00 (1982.45 under Budget-Graham House) 1928--to be purchased by College from Colonial Williamsburg, Inc. (Williamsburg Holding Corp.) (BofV, November 28, 1928, p. 196) ..Lot #4

..rented until 1931

..repairs $16,325.75

..veneered with brick, extensive rebuilding and enlargement (1982.45-under Budget-Graham House)


1931--purchased by College from Williamsburg Holding Corporation, December 2,1931

1932--1940-Richmond Road Dormitory

1940-1986--Gamma Phi Beta House (CJ. Duke to Marian E. Craft, May 20, 1940, 1979.35 under Fraternities-1939-40)

1986--Delta Gamma House

PHOTOGRAPHS 1905-Catalogue, p. 52 1926--Colonial Echo, p. 20? second story porch added


References

  • University Archives Buildings File (2007), Penniman Building, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.