Location: 110 North Boundary Street
July 1925-January 1928--house built between these dates (see Aerial photos 1987.215 and P1977.333).
House and Bungalow on Blacksmith Lot. Bungalow probably on site of College Apartments, 112 N. Boundary Street.
1928--purchased by W.A.R. Goodwin from E.T. Davis (W.A.R.G. to J.A.C.C, March 24, 1928, 1982.45 Budget--Property--Davis House)
.. rented by College for faculty housing (1982.45 Budget—Property--Davis House)
1930--purchased by College from Williamsburg Holding Corporation(Colonial Williamsburg), March 29, 1930. (Consolidated Land Register)
1987--Office of Special Programs (WMN, 8/26/1987, 1)
- University Archives Buildings File (2007), Davis House and Property, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.