Location: 110 North Boundary Street
The property contained a house and a bungalow on the Blacksmith Lot. The bungalow was probably on the site of College Apartments, 112 N Boundary Street. The house was probably built between July 1925 and January 1928.
In 1928, W.A.R. Goodwin purchased the house from E.T. Davis and rented it to the College of William and Mary for use as faculty housing. In 1930, the College purchased the property from Williamsburg Holding Corporation.
In 1987 became the Office of Special Programs.
- University Archives Buildings File (2007), Davis House and Property, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.