Difference between revisions of "Davis House"

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(New page: ''Davis House'' Location: 110 North Boundary Street July 1925-January 1928--house built between these dates (see Aerial photos 1987.215 and P1977.333). House and Bungalow on Black...)
 
Line 12: Line 12:
 
.. rented by College for faculty housing (1982.45 Budget—Property--Davis House)
 
.. rented by College for faculty housing (1982.45 Budget—Property--Davis House)
 
   
 
   
1930—purchased by College from Williamsburg Holding Corporation, March 29, 1930. (Consolidated Land Register)
+
1930--purchased by College from Williamsburg Holding Corporation(Colonial Williamsburg), March 29, 1930. (Consolidated Land Register)
  
 
1987--Office of Special Programs (WMN, 8/26/1987, 1)
 
1987--Office of Special Programs (WMN, 8/26/1987, 1)

Revision as of 10:22, 24 October 2007

Davis House

Location: 110 North Boundary Street

July 1925-January 1928--house built between these dates (see Aerial photos 1987.215 and P1977.333).

House and Bungalow on Blacksmith Lot. Bungalow probably on site of College Apartments, 112 N. Boundary Street.

1928--purchased by W.A.R. Goodwin from E.T. Davis (W.A.R.G. to J.A.C.C, March 24, 1928, 1982.45 Budget--Property--Davis House)

.. rented by College for faculty housing (1982.45 Budget—Property--Davis House)

1930--purchased by College from Williamsburg Holding Corporation(Colonial Williamsburg), March 29, 1930. (Consolidated Land Register)

1987--Office of Special Programs (WMN, 8/26/1987, 1)


References

  • University Archives Buildings File (2007), Davis House and Property, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.