Charles M. Robinson

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Revision as of 11:33, 8 November 2010 by Acschi (talk | contribs) (cleanup, links)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Charles M. Robinson was a Richmond, Virginia architect. Robinson designed the Sunken Garden campus at the College of William and Mary including: Washington Hall, Tucker Hall's addition, the present-day Reves Center (dedicated as the first Tyler Hall), Trinkle Hall, Tyler Hall (dedicated as Rogers Hall and later renamed Chancellors Hall before being rededicated as Tyler Hall), Monroe Hall, Chandler Hall, Barrett Hall, Brown Hall, and along with landscape architect, the Sunken Garden. Robinson died on August 20, 1932.[1]


Material in the Special Collections Research Center

References

  • SCRC Wiki pages.

External Links


Need help?

To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.

Questions? Contact the Special Collections Research Center at spcoll@wm.edu or 757-221-3090, or visit the Special Collections Research Center in the Earl Gregg Swem Library at William & Mary.

A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki
The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.