Difference between revisions of "Carlo Bellini"
m (Text replacement - "[[Category:College of William and Mary" to "[[Category:William & Mary")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Carlo Bellini''' was Professor of [[Modern Languages]] at
'''Carlo Bellini''' was Professor of [[Modern Languages]] at [[William Mary]] from 1779-1803.
Latest revision as of 16:46, 9 September 2019
Materials in the Special Collections Research Center
The Flat Hat, William & Mary News, and Alumni Gazette:
Carlo Bellini Circle:
- Society organized for the advancement of Italian culture FH, 4/1/1927, pg. 1.
- Given national recognition by Italian Intercollegiate Association FH, 5/6/1927, pg. 7.
- Vittore Branca to give 1988 Bellini Lecture WMN, 10/12/1988, pg. 1 (picture).
- Delivered by Vittore Branca WMN, 10/19/1988, pg. 1.
- Severino to give Bellini Lecture WMN, 10/4/1989, pg. 1, 3 (picture).
- Joseph Gibaldi to give 1990 Bellini Lecture WMN, 4/11/1990, pg. 1, 2 (picture).
- Jean-Pierre Barricelli to give Bellini lecture WMN, 3/27/1991, pg. 1 (picture).
- Joel Eric Suben, Composers chorus to be featured in tribute to Bellini WMN, 3/18/1992, pg. 4 (picture).
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|