Bridges House

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Revision as of 12:33, 13 October 2007 by Emotoo (talk | contribs) (New page: ''Bridges House'' Located at 224 Jamestown Road, formerly belonged to Herbert Lee Bridges, a W&M student 1888/93 and Faculty and Administration 1907/1933. A two short frame house giving ...)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Bridges House

Located at 224 Jamestown Road, formerly belonged to Herbert Lee Bridges, a W&M student 1888/93 and Faculty and Administration 1907/1933. A two short frame house giving to the College in 1975 by F. Margaret Bridges, owned by the Endowment Association. In 1983 it became the offices for Business Affairs.

References

  • University Archives Buildings File (2007), Bridges House, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.