Bridges House

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Revision as of 15:31, 24 June 2008 by Tlbabb (talk | contribs) (editing format)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Bridges House

The two-story fram house located at 224 Jamestown Road formerly belonged to Herbert Lee Bridges, a W&M student 1888-1893 and Faculty and Administration 1907-1933. The house was given to the College in 1975 by F. Margaret Bridges and is owned by the Endowment Association. In 1983 it became the offices for Business Affairs.

References

  • University Archives Buildings File (2007), Bridges House, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.