Difference between revisions of "Bridges House"

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(New page: ''Bridges House'' Located at 224 Jamestown Road, formerly belonged to Herbert Lee Bridges, a W&M student 1888/93 and Faculty and Administration 1907/1933. A two short frame house giving ...)
 
m (editing format)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
''Bridges House''
 
''Bridges House''
  
Located at 224 Jamestown Road, formerly belonged to Herbert Lee Bridges, a W&M student 1888/93 and Faculty and Administration 1907/1933.  A two short frame house giving to the College in 1975 by F. Margaret Bridges, owned by the Endowment Association.  In 1983 it became the offices for Business Affairs.
+
The two-story fram house located at 224 Jamestown Road formerly belonged to Herbert Lee Bridges, a W&M student 1888-1893 and Faculty and Administration 1907-1933.  The house was given to the College in 1975 by F. Margaret Bridges and is owned by the Endowment Association.  In 1983 it became the offices for Business Affairs.
  
 
==References==
 
==References==

Revision as of 15:31, 24 June 2008

Bridges House

The two-story fram house located at 224 Jamestown Road formerly belonged to Herbert Lee Bridges, a W&M student 1888-1893 and Faculty and Administration 1907-1933. The house was given to the College in 1975 by F. Margaret Bridges and is owned by the Endowment Association. In 1983 it became the offices for Business Affairs.

References

  • University Archives Buildings File (2007), Bridges House, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.