Difference between revisions of "Braxton House"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
[[Category:William Mary Buildings]]
Revision as of 14:38, 9 September 2019
The Braxton House at the College of William and Mary is located at 522 Prince George Street. It is a 2 store frame house, south side, next house west of Delta Delta Delta House. It was purchased from Robert H. Braxton in 1928. The house was renovated in 1989.
Material in the Special Collections Research Center
- A guide specifically for researching topics related to William & Mary is available;
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|