The Bozarth House and Cottage at William & Mary is located on the northwest corner of Richmond Road and Armistead Avenue (205 Richmond Road and cottage at 126 Armistead Avenue). It was built between June 1920-March 1924, according to dated aerial photographs.
Material in the Special Collections Research Center
- Channing Moore Hall Papers, Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, William & Mary.
- A guide to conducting research related to the College of William and Mary is also available.
- University Archives Buildings File (2007), Penniman Building, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary.
- Colonial Echo, 1934, 1937.
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|