Boundary stones

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Revision as of 15:26, 29 May 2008 by Acschi (talk | contribs) (created stub)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search


For the College site a tract of 330 acres was purchased for £170 from Captain Thomas Ballard on December 20, 1693. Two of the boundary stones, erected to mark the property, are part of the University Archives Artifact Collection. From September through November 4, 2007, one of the boundary stones was on exhibit at the Muscarelle Museum of Art.