Blow Gymnasium, now known as Blow Memorial Hall, began construction in 1923 and was completed early in 1925. The College of William and Mary was able to build the gymnasium after receiving a gift of $130,200 from Mrs. George Preston Blow in memory of her husband, Captain George Preston Blow, U.S.N.
In 1991, Blow Gymnasium was renovated and converted from a physical education building into a complex for classrooms and offices, and was rededicated as Blow Memorial Hall.
- University Archives Buildings File (2007). Blow Gymnasium. Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia