Material in the Special Collections Research Center
References in the The Flat Hat, William & Mary News, and Alumni Gazette:
- Members arrange meeting FH, 9/26/1933, pg. 7.
- Will soon join religious council FH, 10/10/1933, pg. 7.
- Elects officers FH, 5/8/1934, pg. 2.
- Rabbi Eugene Greenfield addresses Balfour Club FH, 11/15/1944, pg. 3.
- Balfour Club honors Bud Weintraub at party FH, 4/4/1945, pg. 2.
- Club elects Rita Koppelman president FH, 4/11/1945, pg. 2.
- Holds first social Event FH, 10/3/1945, pg. 6.
- Speakers address members FH, 10/10/1945, pg. 2.
- Jewish leaders address Balfour group FH, 12/5/1945, pg. 2.
- Club plans music, movies for party FH, 2/27/1946, pg. 3.
- Group attends Virginia meet FH, 3/13/1946, pg. 12.
- Rabbi Weinman speaks in Wren Chapel FH, 3/20/1946, pg. 8.
- Club elects officers, members celebrate passive FH, 4/17/1946, pg. 8.
- Balfour Club chooses Stan Mervis president FH, 4/24/1946, pg. 3.
- Picnics at shelter FH, 5/8/1946, pg. 4.
- Clark to review book during meeting FH, 10/8/1946, pg. 3.
- Kernodle will speak on interfaith marriage FH, 11/15/1946, pg. 7.
- Rabbi Kollin addresses College Chapel service FH, 11/19/1946, pg. 3.
- Elects Schwartzman new head FH, 5/30/1947, pg. 6.
- Holds services FH, 9/23/1947, pg. 4.
- New officers FH, 5/3/1949, pg. 3.
- Meets to celebrate Hanukkah FH, 12/16/1952, pg. 9.
- Elects officers FH, 4/20/1954, pg. 11.
- Elects officers FH, 10/19/1954, pg. 7.
- Monte Binder speaks FH, 11/15/1955, pg. 10.
- Holds chapel services FH, 9/25/1956, pg. 10.
- Dean Marsh speaks FH, 11/6/1956, pg. 5.
- Reboussin speaks on ‘One Religion for All’ FH, 3/11/1958, pg. 10.
- Sponsors Folk singers depicting history of Jewish people FH, 11/25/1960, pg. 2.
- Sponsors Jewish Folk singing team FH, 12/2/1960, pg. 6.
- Sponsors Folk Singers FH, 12/2/1960, pg. 12 (picture).
- Israeli speaker Hanan Bar-On FH, 11/15/1963, pg. 2.
- Israel Awareness Night WMN, 3/15/1983, pg. 4.
- To present lecture series examining anti-semitism WMN, 2/21/1985, pg. 2.
- To hold Passover dinner WMN, 4/3/1985, pg. 3.
- Sponsoring Sabbath Services FH, 11/22/1985, pg. 14.
- Sponsoring Sabbath Services FH, 12/6/1985, pg. 15.
- Will sponsor regular Sabbath Services FH, 1/24/1986, pg. 15.
- Holding a free brunch WMN, 2/12/1986, pg. 3, 20.
- To hold an interfaith service for religious freedom in the Soviet Union WMN, 2/19/1986, pg. 3.
- Holding a spaghetti dinner FH, 3/21/1986, pg. 17.
- Joshua Rubenstein to speak on “Human Rights and Soviet Jews” WMN, 9/10/1986, pg. 3 (picture).
- Sponsors programs on Soviet Jewry WMN, 10/29/1986, pg. 3.
- Sponsors “Reguesh,” an Israeli dance group WMN, 1/28/1987, pg. 2; FH, 1/30/1987, pg. 6.
- Jewish dancers energize PBK FH, 2/6/1987, pg. 13, 15 (picture).
- To hold Passover Sedar WMN, 4/8/1987, pg. 3; WMN, 3/23/1988, pg. 7.
- Judaic art celebrated WMN, 3/17/1993, pg. 3.
- 5755 days of AWE services WMN, 9/7/1994, pg. 4.
- Hillel of W&M Alumni Search AG, March 2000, pg. 16.
- Ties that bind FH, 4/21/2000, pg. 5.
- Holocaust survivors reflect FH, 4/21/2000, pg. 6 (picture).
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|