Archon To Do
From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Revision as of 09:55, 20 May 2008 by Acschi
- Students: adding box and folder lists from Word documents where inventories are 10 pages or less.
- University Archives completed 11/07 -- many still need to be checked by a staff member; when they are move to completed folder on network drive and delete reference to PDF from the record in Archo.)
- -MSS begun 11/07
- Students: cleaning up box and folder lists in Word docs where inventories are more than 10 pages.
- Donald Davis Papers: add inventories from boxes 6-end
- Checking MSS entries and deleting, revising entries from Access database
- Review all entries created for University Archives since 2007: in progress since 2007
- Check old Archives locations spreadsheet (for accessions) against records in Archon: WJK began this in January 2008, to be continued
- Revise and update Classifications used for university records: review after all entries for University Archives are cleaned up