Archon To Do
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Students: adding box and folder lists from Word documents where inventories are 10 pages or less.
- University Archives completed 11/07 -- many still need to be checked by a staff member; when they are move to completed folder on network drive and delete reference to PDF from the record in Archo.)
- -MSS begun 11/07
- Students: cleaning up box and folder lists in Word docs where inventories are more than 10 pages.
- Standardize Manuscripts call numbers
- Review all MSS entries
- Donald Davis Papers: add inventories from boxes 6-end
- Checking MSS entries and deleting, revising entries from Access database
- Review all entries created for University Archives since 2007: in progress since 2007
- Check old Archives locations spreadsheet (for accessions) against records in Archon: WJK began this in January 2008, to be continued
- Revise and update Classifications used for university records: review after all entries for University Archives are cleaned up
- Clean-up subject headings - part of cataloging project?
- bulk up warning messages when anything is to be deleted idealling including a statment about the results such as: "You are about to delete 9,873 folders. Are you sure?"
- Show all collections when backing out of finding aid when searching
- web disable individual series, subseries, boxes, folders, items, etc.
- increased accessions module: track accession numbers independently of collection/collection numbers; repeatable accession fields (date, source, etc.)
- location/use tracking and reports