The Anglo-Saxon Club was a student organization at the College of William and Mary in the 1920s. According to an article in the Flat Hat, a post of the Anglo-Saxon Club was organized at William & Mary in 1923. (Flat Hat, 5/18/1923, p. 2)
Material in the Special Collections Research Center
- Flat Hat.
- As of May 2011, there are no known clearly identified photographs of William & Mary club members in the Colonial Echo yearbook or elsewhere.
- "Anglo-Saxon Club organizes post at College," Flat Hat, 5/18/1923, page 2.
- "Anglo-Saxon Club seeking new members," Flat Hat, 2/15/1924, page 1-2.
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in the Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
Questions? Contact the Special Collections Research Center at email@example.com or 757-221-3090, or visit the Special Collections Research Center in the Earl Gregg Swem Library at the College of William and Mary.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of the College of William and Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. The information available here is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in the Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|