Difference between revisions of "1693 Scholars"

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replacement - "[[Category:College of William and Mary" to "[[Category:William & Mary")
m (Text replacement - "at the College of William and Mary" to "at William & Mary")
 
Line 1: Line 1:
The students named as the ''''1693 Scholars''' at the [[College of William and Mary]] were formerly known as the Murray Scholars and before that the College Scholars program.
+
The students named as the ''''1693 Scholars''' at [[William & Mary]] were formerly known as the Murray Scholars and before that the College Scholars program.
  
 
The [[Murray House]] was christened on September 29, 2013 as the new home of the 1693 Scholars program.[http://www.wm.edu/news/stories/2013/1693-scholars-program-finds-a-home-123.php]
 
The [[Murray House]] was christened on September 29, 2013 as the new home of the 1693 Scholars program.[http://www.wm.edu/news/stories/2013/1693-scholars-program-finds-a-home-123.php]

Latest revision as of 16:42, 9 September 2019

The students named as the '1693 Scholars at William & Mary were formerly known as the Murray Scholars and before that the College Scholars program.

The Murray House was christened on September 29, 2013 as the new home of the 1693 Scholars program.[1]

Materials in the Special Collections Research Center

The Flat Hat, William & Mary News, and Alumni Gazette:

  • Largest commitment in W&M history will fund merit-based scholarships WMN, 9/6/2002, pg. 1, 3.
  • Donation to aid scholars FH, 9/6/2002, pg. 1, 3.


References


Need help?

To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.

Questions? Contact the Special Collections Research Center at spcoll@wm.edu or 757-221-3090, or visit the Special Collections Research Center in the Earl Gregg Swem Library at William & Mary.

A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki
The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.