Robert P. Maccubbin
Posts Held At the College
- Instructor in English, 1964-1968
- Assistant Professor of English, 1968-1973
- Associate Professor of English, 1973-1991
- Professor of English, 1991-2005
- Emeritus Professor, 2005- Present
- Leaves of Absence: 1967-1968, 1978-1979 (second semester), 1986-1987.
Material in the Special Collections Research Center
- Robert P. Maccubbin in the SCRC database.
- SCRC files
- Oral history interview with Robert Maccubin, February 26, 2002
- Oral history interview with Robert Maccubin, April 20, 2009
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|