Fund for William and Mary

From Special Collections Research Center Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Fund for William and Mary, then known as the Alumni Fund, was established in 1950 by the Society of the Alumni, now the Alumni Association, and administered by the Society for 24 years. In 1974, the College�s Development Office assumed responsibility for the operation in an effort to reduce duplication of solicitations, maximize income while lowering costs and allow the Society to devote its full resources and energies to strengthening the ties between the College and its alumni. Additional information is available at http://www.wm.edu/fundwm/.

Fund for William and Mary in the SCRC database.

Need help?

To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.

Questions? Contact the Special Collections Research Center at spcoll@wm.edu or 757-221-3090, or visit the Special Collections Research Center in the Earl Gregg Swem Library at William & Mary.

A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki
The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.