File:Brafferton Building.jpg

From Special Collections Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Original file(1,226 × 819 pixels, file size: 122 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

Summary

Description: Add description here
Source: University Archive Photograph Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, College of William and Mary
Author: Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, College of William and Mary
Contact: Special Collections Research Center

College of William and Mary
Earl Gregg Swem Library
P.O. Box 8794
Williamsburg, VA 23187-3090
Tele: (757) 221-3090
E-mail: Special Collections

Date: Enter Date Here
Indexed terms:
Reproduction method: Add information about the file type, print, negative etc. here.
Preferred citation: Add the accession number here, Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, College of William and Mary
Other versions: Add information about other versions such as a TIFF file and size, or negatives available for print copy.

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current10:43, 18 July 2008Thumbnail for version as of 10:43, 18 July 20081,226 × 819 (122 KB)Sgam80 (talk | contribs)== Summary == {|cellpadding="3" |style="background:lightblue; text-align:center"|'''Description:''' ||style="width:80%"|Barrett Hall (1927)under construction at the intersection of Jamestown Road and Landrum Drive on the campus of the College of William a
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

There are no pages that link to this file.

Metadata