Beta Gamma Sigma
Material in the Special Collections Research Center
The Flat Hat, William & Mary News, and Alumni Gazette:
- National honorary scholarship society in Business Administration formed at College W&M 4/17/1973, pg. 1.
- Members chosen WMN, 4/29/1975, pg. 4.
- New initiates listed WMN, 4/6/1976, pg. 2; WMN, 4/27/1976, pg. 3.
- New members WMN, 4/26/1977, pg. 6-7.
- New members WMN, 4/25/1978, pg. 4-5.
- New members WMN, 5/6/1980, pg. 3 (picture).
- Taps 44 new business members WMN, 4/21/1981, pg. 7.
- 63 inducted at Business School WMN, 4/8/1992, pg. 5 (picture).
- Inducts new members FH, 4/17/1992, pg. 7.
- Inducts 47 new members WMN, 5/12/1993, pg. 6 (picture).
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in the Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
Questions? Contact the Special Collections Research Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-221-3090, or visit the Special Collections Research Center in the Earl Gregg Swem Library at the College of William and Mary.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of the College of William and Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. The information available here is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in the Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|