Beta Alpha Psi. Kappa Chapter.
Material in the Special Collections Research Center
- Beta Alpha Psi. Kappa Chapter. in the SCRC database.
- Guide for conducting research related to the College of William & Mary
The Flat Hat, William & Mary News, and Alumni Gazette:
- Installs chapter here FH, 2/4/1927, pg. 7.
- Initiates five FH, 3/28/1929, pg. 2.
- Announces pledge FH, 4/19/1929, pg. 7.
- Initiates seven new members FH, 3/20/1931, pg. 9.
- Two honorary members bid for accounting frat FH, 4/5/1932, pg. 1.
- Holds elections FH, 5/3/1932, pg. 2.
- Pledges four accounting students FH, 4/4/1933, pg. 1.
- To hold banquet FH, 4/4/1933, pg. 5.
- Elects officers FH, 5/9/1933, pg. 1.
- Plans activities for year FH, 10/31/1933, pg. 5.
- Makes field trip to Richmond FH, 11/21/1933, pg. 1.
- Extends bids FH, 11/21/1933, pg. 2.
- Pledges four men FH, 11/28/1933, pg. 1.
- Hears talk by Dr. Taylor FH, 2/13/1934, pg. 6.
- Visits Newport-News Shipbuilding plant FH, 3/13/1934, pg. 7.
- Hears Leifer Magnusson at banquet FH, 5/8/1934, pg. 1, 8.
- Holds meeting FH, 10/30/1934, pg. 2.
- Prizes offered to outstanding accounting seniors FH, 2/12/1935, pg. 1.
- To hold joint banquet with Alpha Kappa Psi FH, 5/7/1935, pg. 1, 2.
- Announces pledges FH, 11/12/1935, pg. 2.
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in William & Mary Libraries Special Collections Research Center.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of William & Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|