Baptist Student Union
Materials in the Special Collections Research Center
The Flat Hat, William & Mary News, and Alumni Gazette:
- Elects officers; plans daily prayer FH, 2/15/1929, pg. 9.
- Annual banquet held FH, 4/4/1930, pg. 1.
- Baptist students to attend convention at V.P.I. FH, 11/1/1932, pg. 1, 2.
- Baptists form student union FH, 4/18/1945, pg. 7.
- Baptist Union holds first Council meeting FH, 4/25/1945, pg. 3.
- Plans Christmas Party FH, 12/10/1946, pg. 8.
- Sponsors circus FH, 10/11/1949, pg. 7.
- Installs officers FH, 3/25/1952, pg. 8.
- Aids a destitute family AG, May 1955, pg. 8.
- Ecumenical group begins organization to plan conference FH, 11/3/1959, pg. 2.
- BSU builds bus stop for Chickahominy school children FH, 2/23/1971, pg. 4.
- Sponsors bus to W&M—Richmond football game W&M, 11/14/1972, pg. 6.
- George Grayson discusses impact of religion FH, 10/12/1984, pg. 12.
- Students build over break FH, 3/22/1985, pg. 1, 4.
- Students take time off to help renovate tenement in New York City WMN, 4/17/1985, pg. 3.
- Holding a fast in acknowledgement of the hunger problem in the United States FH, 2/21/1986, pg. 17.
- College hosts Virginia Baptist Association; students attend FH, 11/13/1987, pg. 1.
- Sponsors sock hop FH, 8/26/1994, pg. 12.
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in the Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
Questions? Contact the Special Collections Research Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-221-3090, or visit the Special Collections Research Center in the Earl Gregg Swem Library at the College of William and Mary.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of the College of William and Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. The information available here is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in the Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|