Augustine L. Dabney attended the College of William and Mary in 1814–1815 and 1817–1819 according to The Provisional List of Alumni. The following references to Augustine Dabney are found in the College of William and Mary Faculty Minutes, 1817-1830 volume:
- 24 February 1818: Aug, Dabney: Passed a very good public examination and has improved considerably. (p. 11)
- 5 July 1818: Same as heretofore. (p. 29)
- 24 Feb. 1819: In consequence of ill health he has not probably improved as much as would otherwise have done. (p. 31)
- The Provisional List of Alumni
- University Archives Faculty-Alumni File Collection, Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, College of William and Mary.
- Faculty Minutes, Special Collections Research Center, Swem Library, College of William and Mary.
To search for further material, visit the Special Collections Research Center's Search Tool List for an overview of the Special Collections Database, W&M Digital Archive, Flat Hat-William & Mary News-Alumni Gazette index, card catalogs, and other tools available to help you find material of interest in the Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center.
Questions? Contact the Special Collections Research Center at email@example.com or 757-221-3090, or visit the Special Collections Research Center in the Earl Gregg Swem Library at the College of William and Mary.
|A Note About The Contents Of This Wiki|
|The information available in this wiki is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Unfortunately, many of the early original records of the College of William and Mary were destroyed by fires, military occupation, and the normal effects of time. The information available here is the best available from known documents and sources at the time it was written. Information in this wiki is not complete as new information continues to be uncovered in the Swem Library's Special Collections Research Center and elsewhere. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use the Special Collections search tools for their research as the information contained in this wiki is by no means comprehensive.|